Log in

No account? Create an account
Internet software for the arachnoid cow?
October 5th, 2011
01:02 am


Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry

(3 comments | Leave a comment)

[User Picture]
Date:October 5th, 2011 11:21 am (UTC)

Re: Paperwork

As far as I can tell, there's no licensing of non-commercial operators of hovercraft. Non-commercial hovercraft under 1000kg also don't need to be registered under the Hovercraft (General) Order 1972. I would need a licence (strictly a certificate of competence) to operate a VHF radio, and to register a hovercraft if I wanted to bring it into the Great Ouse system.

Sadly, regulation 20 of the Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations 1986 does indeed ban hovercraft from the roads.
My Website Powered by LiveJournal.com